Today we visited Will's school where he will start Kindergarten August 18th. Everyone at the school was so nice and Will was so excited and can' wait to start. He said his school looks like a barn. We met the principal, who was also super nice, and his mom lives in Brevard, NC so he knows all about Hendersonville. We still can't believe Will is going to be in Kindergarten. The past 5 years have flown by.
2 comments:
Dear Will,
I love your new school! It does look like a barn just like the farmer's house at the Nature Center. Are thre any cows or chickens in there? You can show them how to dance like a chicken.
You are such a big boy now and so smart. You have been so many places and seen so many wonderful things.
I know you will like school. There will be lots of books to read and songs to sing. You will learn so much.
Mark has made a big mess building a porch upstairs. When you come to visit we will play there. I'll make sure the mess is clean by then.
Here is a big HUG! Give one to Landon for me.
Love you bunches, Nini
Will,
I love your new school! I hope you are having fun in Florida riding bikes and swimming. Tell Landon hi for us. Kip and I can't wait to come visit you. We hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment