Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Football Game

Will must have had a GREAT time at the football game that Chad took him to last Saturday at UCF because everything this week has been about football. He dresses up like a football player (Carolina Tarheel of course), draws football pictures and he told us when he grows up he wants to be a football player.

Chad was off work yesterday for Veterans day. It was so nice having him home during the week. We have all been sick for the past two weeks so we haven't really done a whole lot of playing outside. Chad told Will when he got home from school that they would play football. Will was so excited. Here is the football game that went on in our backyard. Will dressed as a Carolina Tarheel and he put a white shirt on Landon so he could be the white team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember watching one of the original Mercury rockets go up all the way from St. Petersburg when I was a kid. I'll bet this was way better. Could you hear it or feel it?

Mark