We had such an amazing time with Julie and her family last week. Will and Landon were sad to see them leave last night. Dottie was sad too as she misses being closer to her family so she can see them more often. Dottie had a lot of fun spending quality time with Brian and Sarah. Sarah is such a girlie girl and Dottie LOVED it!!

Two little monkeys.

Brian, Will and Landon eating popsicles.

Sarah got to go to Disney World and have her hair done and then eat dinner with the princesses. Will was so glad to see her when she got home.

Brian went to Gymboree with Landon and had a blast.

Dottie and Julie hard at work making fresh squeezed Florida Orange Juice.
Thanks Uncle Tom for the oranges!!

Four really tired kids after a fun filled week.
Thanks for coming to see us Julie, Jeff, Sarah and Brian. We miss you guys already. The house is so quiet and the boys don't know what to do with themselves.
2 comments:
it's the best when family comes to visit. Disney looks so fun, i haven't been there in so long, i need to make a trip for sure!
What wonderful pictures. thanks again for taking the time to share them with us. I loved the one of Princess Sarah and Price William. The one of the popsicle team, swinging on playground tower I don't think you left out one fun activity. I am envious of your juicer. We made juice out of the organges you gave us with an old fashion hand juicer. I know you must be exhausted but have lots of wonderful memories. I'm sure the rest of your family will follow after seeing what a great time you had.
Post a Comment