Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

This week at Will's school they have been celebrating Dr. Seuss. Each day they have done a different fun activity that focuses on a Dr. Seuss book. Monday was mixed up day. Will wore his shirt backwards and inside out. Tuesday was top hat day. Will had to wear black pants and a white shirt and at school he made a Dr. Seuss hat and a bow tie to complete his outfit. Wednesday was silly sock day. Today, well I think the picture explains it. It was crazy hair day. Will could not wait for today as he really wanted to wear his hair straight up. He's been wanting to get a spiked hair cut, which is so not happening, so hopefully today will satisfy him for a while. Friday is funny food day. They will be making Green Eggs and Ham.....yummy.

2 comments:

Palmer x 5 is : said...

That's so funny. "Come on Mom lets do this everyday?!?" Start yet? I hope you guys are having a great time :)

nedra wilson said...

I love it! Wouldn't be great if school would be that much fun in every grade? The hair is wonderful. I am so glad he enjoyed the week. It can only increase his love of reading!

Landon in that hat with that smile is beyond words. How can you do anything but laugh all the time. I realized the other day when I did laugh at something that it had been a long time, since Halloween and when you moved that I had laughed on a daily basis multiple times of day. Miss laughing, miss all of you!
Thanks for the pictures they make me feel closer to you.

All my love, nini